4 Jun 2013

LATELY..

Det gik lige op for mig, at det er ret lang tid siden at jeg sidst fik blogget. Bloggen lider lidt under specialeskrivningen, fint besøg hjemmefra og at sommeren endelig er kommet til Stockholm. Men I skal ikke snydes for lidt billede opdatering..

Translation: I realized that it's been a while since I posted last time. Summer, a visit from home and my thesis have been taking my take lately..

No socks, Finally!

My dear friend came to visit me in Stockholm

Found some beautiful flowers outside my appartment

These became my new friends

Evening walk at Odenplan, Stockholm

Just the usual breakfast picture

Made myself a nice salad for lunch

Spend a beautiful Sunday at Hornsberg Strand with these beauties
@yothorne - if you want to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment