3 Aug 2012

THIS & THAT #5

Hej Skønne skønne I :) Nyder I at det snart er weekend? Jeg glæder mig sååå meget til weekenden. For I aften lander min prins i Stockholm efter en uge i Paris og jeg ser frem til at tilbringe en skøn weekend i hans selskab og ikke mindst at have ham hjemme igen :)
Det er igen ved at være et stykke tid siden at jeg har lavet update fra instagram, så jeg har samlet lidt billeder fra de to sidste ugers tid - som ret godt beskriver hvordan min hverdag/ferie har set ud på det seneste. Jeg begynder ikke studiet igen før til september, så jeg nyder bare min august fuldt ud, hvor jeg har tid til alt det jeg ikke har når skolen begynder igen - bl.a. at kunne blogge dagligt, hvilket er såååå skønt :) Nåh men til det det egentligt handlede om - denne gang synes jeg at I skal have lidt tekst til hvert billede, så det får I. Ha' nu en skøn fredag og husk at I kan følge med på instagram, mit brugernavn er yothorne.

TRANSLATION: 
Update from Instagram - the pictures describe my everyday life/vacation pretty well :) I love these posts myself, that's why I also do them at my blog. Little snapshot of life - Perfect! Tonight my Prince will arrive back home in Stockholm again after a week in Paris and I simply can't wait to spend a wonderful weekend with him :) Are you guys excited for the weekend as well? Have a great one though. Oh year and remember you can follow me on instagram: yothorne

One of my favorite drinks - Frappucino from Starbucks
Turist in Barcelona
This years Sunnies
Tapas one night in Barcelona
Catalanyan dessert
Trying on a really cool cap - didn' get it though! Maybe I should have?!
Marked in Barcelona
Breakfast at Starbucks
Happy Pills - These are awesome when you're a candy lover like me. Find more info at happypills.es

My two new beauties from Chanel - ISLAND & JADE ROSE
Coffee/tea and delicious cake date with my prince home in Stockholm
My new boots
Summer outfit from above
Can be hard to be on vacation - I often find myself resting on the couch ;)
The most delicious apple pie I have had in a looong time
Nature & Apples
Protein breakfast before my workout
Couldn't help myself - Had to have this cool glitter/boucle jacket from H&M Trend
First workout in a long time - it's good to be back at the gym
Some of my favorite rings
... and last but not least - a picture from last nights coffee/tea at the local coffeebar Mellquist Caffé
Okay this was actually a looot of pictures! Sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment