21 Jun 2011

21. juni - TODAY

Enjoying my favourite Frappucino (Java Chip) from Starbucks at the airport :)

Hey Guys :) Hope you are FANTASTIC!!
Not too much happend yesterday, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to show you guys what an amazing time I had in Rome. 
I've just had so much stuff and work to do after we arrived yesterday. I hope it's okay and that you can be patient with me :)?? 
I can't wait to show you some pictures of all the wonderful food we ate, all the beautiful things we saw, and a few outfit pictures as well. So stay tuned :)
I need to work on some job applications today as well - I think I wanna do that and then enjoy the day with my boyfriend. It looks like it's clearing up outside - so a walk into town would be really nice.

I'll see you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment